The body making the statement "OFFICE RÉGIONAL DU TOURISME ÉISLEK" is committed to making its website and mobile applications accessible, in accordance with the law of 28 May 2019 on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies. This accessibility statement applies to:
What is digital accessibility?
Everyone should be able to easily use and consult the information on a website or an app, in particular people with disabilities and/or using assistive software or specialised equipment (blind, partially sighted or otherwise disabled people).
This website and these mobile applications are partially compliant with the European Standard EN 301 549 , the General Framework for Improving Web-Accessibility (RGAA) version 4.1.2 and the Framework for Assessing the Accessibility of Mobile Applications (RAAM) version 1 , due to the reasons listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reason(s):
- Some images do not have a relevant text alternative or a detailed description.
- Some image links do not have a title, particularly social networks.
- Some information is only given in colour.
- Some texts lack sufficient contrast.
- Some carousels are not easy to navigate using the keyboard and not all buttons are accessible.
- Some interactive elements are inaccessible using the keyboard.
- The html code is not valid on all pages, which may be incomprehensible to screen readers.
- Some pages contain content in another language that does not contain an attribute indicating the change of language.
- The structure of some pages may be inconsistent.
- The "focus" on elements is sometimes not sufficiently contrasted on certain pages.
- The label and heading of the search field are not visible.
- Quick access links and skip links are missing.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 9 November 2023. The declarations contained in this statement are accurate and based on an actual evaluation of this website and these mobile applications compliance with the requirements defined in RGAA 4.1.2 and RAAM 1 , such as a self-assessment done by "OFFICE RÉGIONAL DU TOURISME ÉISLEK".
Feedback and contact information
If you notice a lack of accessibility, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org: describe your problem and specify the page on which it occured. We commit to replying to you within 1 month. Within reasonable limits, the correction of the accessibility issue will preferably be carried out online such as to remedy the problem in a sustainable way. Should this not be possible, the information you requested can be made available to you in an accessible format of your choice:
- in writing in a document or email;
- orally in an interview or by phone.
Should the reply be unsatisfactory, you also have the possibility of informing the Information and Press Service, the body responsible for supervising accessibility, via its online complaint form or the Ombudsperson, the mediator of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.