The "Centre écologique et touristique" is located in the "Parc Housen". It has 56 beds in 20 rooms : 2x single room, 9x double room, 9x quarter room - each room has separate sanitary facilities.
In addition, the center has the following facilities:
- 1 conference room for 120 people
- 4 meeting rooms for 30 people
- 1 canteen with 120 seats
- 1 bar
- Multipurpose sports halls and a training center
In the center is also a disabled toilet and 2 suitable rooms. The canteen offers full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, packed lunch). Luxembourgish specialties and vegetarian meals are available on request.
Here, children can experience nature in the forest or in the ponds and they can get to know typical animals and plants. In addition to that, they can make sport or they can learn some aspects of "alternative energy". Nearby interesting places can be visited.
The task of the "Nature Classes" is to offer classes a child-friendly, semi-natural and varied programm, so
- they understand and appreciate the nature
- they may experience teambuilding exercices
- they learn historical and geographical realities