Extending over 125 km, the Vennbahn is Europe's longest cross-border cycle path on a former railway line. It stretches between two points where three countries meet and runs across East Belgium from Aachen through the matchless high moorland region of the Hohes-Venn-Eifel nature reserve to Troisvierges in Luxembourg.
For your safety
For your own safety and the safety of others:
- Show consideration for others using the route!
- Always proceed at a controlled speed so that you can avoid any obstacles in good time!
- In case of an accident, call 112 and tell them your location!
- Aachen Central Station
- Eupen station
- Troisvierges station
Getting there: Please use Google Maps.
- APAG Parkhaus am Hauptbahnhof, Lagerhausstraße 20, D-52064 Aachen
- Apcoa Parkhaus Aachen Arkaden, Trierer Straße 1, D-52078 Aachen