Where? 4, Rue d'Asselborn, L-9907 Troisvierges
The Franciscan church of Troisvierges is an impressive religious landmark in the heart of the town. With its imposing architecture and historic charm, the church is a place of peace and contemplation.
Built in 1658, the Franciscan church decorates nowadays the heart of Troisvierges. With one of the oldest organs in the whole country, the church is a valuable historical monument. Furnished in a Baroque style, it counts numerous paintings from the Rubens school and, of course, the statues of the "Three Virgins" (=trois vierges), rfom which the city has its name.